Diversity can be defined in many ways. FACS acknowledges Diversity, as a commitment to understanding and distinguishing the wide range of characteristics that value and respect people’s differences that promote and enhance an inclusive society.
FACS specialises in the diversity of Accessibility issues within the range of sensory loss, including visual, hearing and dual sensory loss and the variety of communication and accessibility issues that may be used to make services and workplaces more inclusive to workers, service users and customers equally.
What the workshop covers:
- Definitions and Diversity of Visual loss, Hearing Loss and Deafblindness
- Impacts, Challenges and Barriers
- Communication and Accessibility Issues
- Good Practice Guidance
- Reflection on Current Practice
- Opportunities to identify future training needs.
All course participants receive a comprehensive hand-out and Certificate of Training
Who this workshop is for:
This two hour course is designed for organisations and services to help meet the requirements of Equalities Act 2010 and promote better understanding and awareness of the diverse needs of people with sensory loss.
- This is a two hour course
- For individual costs to suit your requirements, please contact email@example.com
- Book Now
Suitable training venues to be provided by the client or a local venue will be booked by FACS and costs to be added to above. Travel and accommodations costs are not included.